Saturday 5 May 2012

a snapshot from home


Espresso Banana Muffin - Instagram photo by Riccardo


This week I share an instagram snapshot from home. And a few words.

Our daughter Maddalena got chickenpox at the beginning of this week, and though I cooked and baked all sorts of treats to cheer her up (or me up, or both) I couldn't find that time and space to capture with images the food I offered my family these days.

There were apple strudel, millet and chestnut pancakes (see recipe here) and muffins, amongst the others.

As I wrote in the previous post, muffins are on my favourite list lately, and a dozen standard batch a day is not quite enough for us!

I found the recipe of the espresso-banana muffin you see in the picture in Heidi Swanson's book, Super Natural Cooking

Loved them from the first bite!

I'll be back soon,
Roberta

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...